Cheap parcel delivery to England and United Kingdom (UK)

Parcel delivery to England and United Kingdom (UK)

Need to send a parcel, document, or pallet to the UK/England? Use! We work with only the best international courier services, such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, and TNT Express, to deliver your shipments worldwide.

Customs information United Kingdom

If you need to send a parcel to the UK from outside of the European Union, keep in mind that import regulations apply. A certificate of origin is required, except for textiles. The country of origin must be indicated on the invoice. Please note that import duties are not only calculated based on the price of the raw material, but also on the freight price. Paintings, or other works of art, are only accepted if the artist is still alive.

These regulations apply to the following products:

  • In vitro diagnostic medical devices
  • Other medical devices
  • Machines
  • Low-voltage equipment
  • Safety equipment (like helmets, etc.)
  • Electromagnetic equipment

Articles that are prohibited for parcel delivery to England:

  • Eggs
  • Straw
  • Soil
  • Offensive weapons
  • Butterfly knifes
  • Lottery material
  • Wool
  • Animal hair
  • Beef jerky
  • Salami
  • Chilli
  • Curry powder
  • Palm oil
  • Turmeric
  • Vegetable product

Furthermore, import restrictions for parcel delivery to England apply to:

  • Fur
  • Electric cigarettes
  • Jewelery

Goods originating outside of the EU and not yet cleared by Customs inside the EU require a “Transit Accompanying Document” (TAD), also known as T1 Document. Goods transported from one EU member state to another via an EFTA (European Free Trade Association) member country require a T2 Document and clearance.

For further details, visit the website of the EU.

Which questions are asked most fequently?

You can view the shipping costs directly through the calculator above. Enter the weight, dimensions and destination country of your shipment and you can directly view all shipping the options. The corresponding delivery times are also shown.

Choose the shipping option in the above calculator, fill in your details and receive the shipping option with additional information by e-mail. You can then receive the instructions via the "Confirmation button" to enter your specific shipment.

The shipping costs are based on the dimensions (LxWxH in cm), weight (in kg) and the destination country. We look at the actual weight (what the scale indicates) and the volume weight.

The volumetric weight is the weight that is based on how much space your shipment occupies on the plane. The highest weight (volume or actual weight) is used to calculate the shipping rate. You do not have to calculate this yourself, our calculator does this for you.

Certainly, we buy very large, so we receive high discount rates from the carriers. We then share this discount with you so that you can send cheaply worldwide. In short, you lift on our shipping rates. You can save up to 70% on your shipping costs via ParcelParcel.

The shipping rates shown in the calculator include fuel surcharge and exclusive VAT. Only VAT (21%) will be added if you send a consignment within the European Union. If you send to a country outside the European Union, the VAT is exempt.

If you register the package before 13:30, the shipment can often be picked up the same day. Unfortunately, your shipment can not be picked up at the weekend.

Only import duties can be levied if you send a shipment to a country outside the European Union. These are loaded by the receiver (DAP) as standard. Whether customs duties are levied or not is determined by customs (this is a government agency). No import duties are levied within the European Union. You can read more information about import duties/VAT here. If you import from a country outside the European Union, you will be charged with import duties a recipient (if the shipment is DAP).

It is also possible to pass on any import duties/VAT to ParcelParcel as a sender (DDP). If you want to send DDP, you can contact us.

Individuals can pay securely via iDeal (NL) or Bancontact (BE). Companies receive a digital invoice afterwards.

iDEAL   Bancontact   Digitale factuur achteraf


Vul het onderstaande formulier in, dan nemen wij zo snel mogelijk contact met u op.