Sending a Package from Australia to the Netherlands?
Do you want to send a package from Australia to the Netherlands? With ParcelParcel, you can easily have a package picked up abroad and arrange an import shipment. Use the shipping tool and click on the reverse icon in the "pick up in" and "deliver to" fields. The "deliver to" field is automatically filled in with Netherlands.
Here are 6 steps for easy and fast importing of a package from Australia via ParcelParcel:
1. Specify where the package should be picked up and select the type of shipment: envelope, package, or pallet.
2. Enter the size and weight of the package to compare rates and delivery times from carriers such as FedEx, DHL, DPD, Skynet, and TNT.
3. Fill in the address details and provide a description of the contents of the shipment.
4. Receive the shipping labels and any customs invoice by email. Forward these to the sender.
5. The sender attaches the shipping labels to the package, and it gets picked up.
6. Track the shipment 24/7 using Track & Trace to see its location.
Sending a package from Australia to Belgium? You can also easily arrange that with ParcelParcel.
Import Duties from Australia
Sending packages to and from Australia involves understanding and handling import duties, also known as import taxes. This is important for ensuring compliance with both Australian and European Union regulations.
Wondering how long it takes to send a package from Australia to the Netherlands? This depends on the carrier you choose and what you're sending. The ParcelParcel team is ready to assist you with any logistical issue. Do you have a question or want to get in touch with us? Call us or use our online chat. Take a look at our knowledge base for all information on easy international shipping, including import duties, creating shipping labels, or calculating shipping rates.